Katılım
23 Haz 2011
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Siteyi ziyaret et
Ynt: AStra J Cyclone DVd Navigasyon Video Tanıtım

thanks you were very kind.
I have found in Italy and aesthetically a cyclone is like your but the salesman told me that you installed Windows CE 5 and the user can not access it.
regarding after-sales problems with the Opel and I did even though the car had initially kicked some mange but all under warranty and arranged with great cordiality and kindness by the staff of opel

my j is so configured:

Astra Cosmo 1.7 110 hp with white lace AFL + 3 + internal sensors front and rear + Bluetooth

changes made ​​by me:

Full interior LED sdm 5050

our forum and this www.astraclubj.it

these are the characteristics of the cyclone in Italy offered me the price of 550 euros
no free digital rear view what do you think? is like your?

Special car dvd player for OPEL ASTRA NEW

Double Din ISO, resolution 800x480 High definition OE Facceplate
Built-in GPS With Intelligent Voice Guide, Route Plan, Advanced POI Management
DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/WMA/JPG/MPG
Bluetooth with A2DP, September Handfree
iPod connectivity (Available for iPod Nano, Shuffle 3, etc.)
Radio (FM / AM) with optional RDS
Digital TV (DVB-T) for Optional
MP3/MP4 Player, Photo Brower, Notebook
Realtime Clock, Calendar
USB Direct Control
SD Card Direct Control
Change Skins
Multifunction Key Operation
English / Arabic / Russian / Portuguese / Italian / Hebrew / Turkish / Czech languages​​, etc. are available
Steering Wheel Compatibility
canbus

markopasa86

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
11 Mar 2011
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Siteyi ziyaret et

Almost all Astra J owners in Turkey are dreamin' of 1.7 CDTI engine but we do not have the chance of buying it because it's not imported in Turkey as a result of high tax rates  31agryyy I have 1.3 ecoflex engine, one of the most selling model in Turkey with 1.4 T 140 hp, diesel engines are selling much more than gasoline engines because of gasoline prices, Turkey tops the list in ' countrys having the most expensive gasoline prices' and we are very proud  exclaim walll of that  011zaa
In my cyclone with navigation, all of the features is included that you listed below, plus rear view camera, what I installed was windows CE 5, and it works very well.
I have a sport model and it charged me about 49500 TL which is about 21,336 € for todays currency, I think it was cheaper in Italy :)

Bye_Bye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
19 Tem 2014
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Siteyi ziyaret et

We can access windows c in cyclone navigation. Besides, the system is service guaraanted.
Yours looks the same as cyclone except the rear camera.

Apart from cyclone, I have a few questions about the problems of our astra.
Do you have these problems or any other problems:
-wind sound coming from the right
-water leek
-clutch disc problem
- the sound coming when I start driving at the first gear

Bye_Bye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
19 Tem 2014
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Siteyi ziyaret et

Arkadaşlar açıklama yapayım,
sitemize yazan arkadaş İtalya da astra forumunun üyesi aynı zamanda
bizimki gibi cyclone navigasyon taktırmak istiyor ve benzeri bir ürün varmış İtalya'da
ek olarak ben de onlarda da bizde görülen bazı problemleri yaşayıp yaşamadıklarını sordum
en azından fikir alış verişi olur..

Tolga KARACA

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
10 Şub 2011
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Siteyi ziyaret et

HaKaN link' Alıntı:
Arkadaşlar açıklama yapayım,
sitemize yazan arkadaş İtalya da astra forumunun üyesi aynı zamanda
bizimki gibi cyclone navigasyon taktırmak istiyor ve benzeri bir ürün varmış İtalya'da
ek olarak ben de onlarda da bizde görülen bazı problemleri yaşayıp yaşamadıklarını sordum
en azından fikir alış verişi olur..

Buna duble porsiyon paylaşım denir  bravoo

budga84

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
23 Haz 2011
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Siteyi ziyaret et

HaKaN link' Alıntı:
We can access windows c in cyclone navigation. Besides, the system is service guaraanted.
Yours looks the same as cyclone except the rear camera.

Apart from cyclone, I have a few questions about the problems of our astra.
Do you have these problems or any other problems:
-wind sound coming from the right
-water leek
-clutch disc problem
- the sound coming when I start driving at the first gear

So with regard to clutch problems since I had creaked when I pressed (and it was fixed to opel)
problem to the flashing brake sensor range 4 times for repair (problem solved)
for the discs I have had no problems but other users on my forum and it seems to have solved
for the noise on the right then I will hear a sucking emitting randomly, but this suction or wind that feels right and is a known issue since the previous model opel ie H, but the car never gave problems (said by the problem of reflux and diesel opel / or petrol) you have to live with this noise because they are not going to solve it

budga84

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
23 Haz 2011
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Siteyi ziyaret et

markopasa86 link' Alıntı:
Almost all Astra J owners in Turkey are dreamin' of 1.7 CDTI engine but we do not have the chance of buying it because it's not imported in Turkey as a result of high tax rates  31agryyy I have 1.3 ecoflex engine, one of the most selling model in Turkey with 1.4 T 140 hp, diesel engines are selling much more than gasoline engines because of gasoline prices, Turkey tops the list in ' countrys having the most expensive gasoline prices' and we are very proud  exclaim walll of that  011zaa
In my cyclone with navigation, all of the features is included that you listed below, plus rear view camera, what I installed was windows CE 5, and it works very well.
I have a sport model and it charged me about 49500 TL which is about 21,336 € for todays currency, I think it was cheaper in Italy :)

However I have bought 30 January 2010 I was paid 20,500 euros scrapping (incentives) of 3000 euros with an option that I told you

Bye_Bye

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
19 Tem 2014
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Siteyi ziyaret et

budga84 link' Alıntı:
So with regard to clutch problems since I had creaked when I pressed (and it was fixed to opel)
problem to the flashing brake sensor range 4 times for repair (problem solved)
for the discs I have had no problems but other users on my forum and it seems to have solved
for the noise on the right then I will hear a sucking emitting randomly, but this suction or wind that feels right and is a known issue since the previous model opel ie H, but the car never gave problems (said by the problem of reflux and diesel opel / or petrol) you have to live with this noise because they are not going to solve it

Thank you for the information, I have to translate this to the members of our forum

Arkadaşın problemlerle ilgili cevabı şu şekilde oldu;
Debriyajı gıcırdıyormuş ve tamir edilmiş
Yanıp sönen fren sensörü problemi varmış ve tamir edilmiş düzelmiş
Diskle ilgili problem yaşamamış ama forumundaki bazıları yaşamış ve tamir edilmiş problem çözülmüş
Sağdan gelen rüzgar sesi de varmış aynı şekilde ve bunu opel çözmez bununla yaşamaya alışın diyor, bu problem opel H den bu yana mevcutmuş

markopasa86

Kayıtlı Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
11 Mar 2011
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Siteyi ziyaret et

Adam 1.7 yi almış hala konuşuyo  battle_Escrime